Categories

Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...

Categories

  • Main Image

Asiatic Linley Beige

Product Description

Check out the Beige Hand Woven Linley, its versatility means it suits all types of decor and suits most rooms in you home! This rug contains 70% viscose silk giving it a soft lustre effect, creating variations of light and shade. The remaining 30% is made from pure new wool which ensures quality and durability. 

Features:

  • Available in three sizes – 120x180cm, 160x230cm and 200x300cm
  • Material: 70% viscose and 30% pure new wool
  • Construction: Hand woven in India
  • Colour: Beige
LINL120180BEI
£269.00
SKU:
LINL120180BEI
Shipping:
Free Shipping
How much do I need?M× M
Quantity:
We've updated the quantity for you

Share:

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Find Similar Products by Category